- Focus and Scope
- Section Policies
- Publication Frequency
- Peer Reviewer
- Open Access Policy
- Article Processing Charges
- Plagiarism Check
- References Management
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Submission in accordance with the scope of JKP (i.e government policy).
- The writing format of submission must be in accordance with the JKP template.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Submission no later than 5 years since the study was conducted.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, at least 10 pages and most 15 pages, file size no more than 1MB.
- Please submit an ethical statement (i.e. the statement that the manuscript submitted is actually the result of his work and has never been published in any journal, and other authors have agreed to publish it on JKP (can be downloaded on the front page of ojs) in a separate file from the submission.
- Please read carefully every any JKP guidelines and policies. If the author(s) has submitted the manuscript, it is deemed to have agreed to all applicable provisions in JKP.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- The journal allow the authors to hold the copyright without restrictions and allow the authors to retain publishing rights without restrictions.
- Authors can enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) before and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.